The one piece liner, gate and gland are sandwiched between two split body halves of ductile iron and is totally leak free and well enclosed in a neat package.
Its superior quality, solid construction and brilliant design, allows for the valve to be rebuilt on site, for only around 15% of the cost of a new valve.
A Rhinogate knife gate valve is considered an investment as the valve can go back into service, time and time again. The days of throw away valves have come to an end.
100NB (4") - 300NB (12")
Larger sizes on request.
1.03 MPa (10.3 bar) (150psi)
Face to Face Standard:
Shut off performance:
Exceeds ASNI-FCI 70-2 Class VI.
Zero downstream leakage.
Zero atmosphere leakage.
ANSI B16.5 Class 150
AS 2129 Table D and E
BS 4504 PN16
Others available on request
Shell Test: Hydrostatically tested to 1.5 CWP (cold working pressure)
Resilient Seat Test: Hydrostatically tested to 1.5 CWP (cold working pressure)
Test certificates availble upon request.
Place of Origin:
Made in Australia
- Easily Field Repairable
- One piece liner allows for quick and easy replacement.
- Full Bore, Cavity Free, Bi-Directional Design
- Full bore design eliminates turbulance and offers bi-directional versatility.
- Rebuild the Rhinogate for around 15% of the cost of a new valve
- Liner and packing can be replaced over and over again easily and cost effectivly.
- One Piece, "Live Loaded" Packing
- Easily replacable packing offers zero leakage to atmosphere and minimal maintenance.
- "U" Shaped Perimeter Sealing
- "U" shaped permieter seal design offers bubble tight shut off performance.
- MSS-SP 81 Face to Face
- The rhinogate features fully lugged flange faces and its MSS-SP 81 design ensures replacing your existing in-line valves is a simple operation.
|Body||Powder-Coated Ductile Iron|
|Gland Packing||One Piece Elastomer|
|Gland Follower||Powder-Coated Ductile Iron|
|Yoke||Powder-Coated Ductile Iron|
|Stem||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Clevis||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Fasterners||Stainless Steel 316L|
THE HEART OF THE RHINOGATE
The heart of the Rhinogate knife gate valve is its special once piece, field replaceable polyurethane liner.
With its full bore design - fluid media is fully contained and does not come in contact with any other part of the body. Sealing of the gate is handled with-in the liners U shaped perimeter core - offering bi-directional operation and complete bubble tight down stream isolation. Its cavity free seat also eliminates pockets where slurry can build up and prevent the gate from closing. Built in "Double V" scrapers assist in scraping the gate clean, each time it is cycled and outside seal rings eliminate the need for flange gaskets when installing the Rhinogate in-line.
Rhinogate knife gate valves come in a wide range of actuator configurations
- Pnuematic Double Acting
- Pneumatic Spring to Close
- Pneumatic Spring to Open
- Hydraulically Actuated
- Electically Actuated
- Handwheel Operated
- Bevel Gearbox Operated
- Chainwheel Operated
GATE MATERIAL OPTIONS
Various gate materials:
- SS316L as standard
- SAF Duplex 2205
- SAF Super Duplex 2507
- Others available on request
Feedback options include:
- Mechanical Limit Switches
- Proximity Switches
- Others available on request
SAFETY LOCK OUT
All valves are able to be locked in the open or closed postion.
Lock out pins include a large handle for easy action and a storage bracket is included on the yoke to store the pin when it is not being used.